Friday, October 21, 2011

D.I.Y Guitar Pick Necklace

I went to see my very favorite band last month, Minus the Bear. After the concert one of my really good friends handed me the perfect concert trinket, a guitar pick caught from a band member! I was so excited about this I wanted to be able to show it off and use it all the time, so I came up with the perfect idea. I decided to make the pick into a necklace! I wanted to share with you all how I did it, maybe it will give you some inspiration to make something too!

Materials:

Hole puncher
Guitar pick
necklace chain

Punch hole in end of guitar pick


Insert necklace chain!



Seriously how cool is that? Now, I can wear it as a cute necklace and it was a totally free concert trinket!

I also sprayed some Mod Podge on it to keep the image on the pick from fading. It seems to be holding up really well so far.

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment