Friday, October 28, 2011

Things I love: Eos Lip Balm

There are few things I love more than a good lip balm. No one likes rough scaly lips! I thought I would share my very favorite one with you here! EOS lip balm, it stands for evolution of smooth and boy let me tell you it totally delivers just that! It leaves your lips feeling amazingly smooth and they taste and smell great!


They come in 6 different flavors and have the cutest packaging!They don't test on animals and they are 95% organic and 100% natural! They have no crazy dyes or artificial coloring and I can pronounce and understand what every word on the ingredients label is! That may seem silly, but I like to know what I am putting on and in my body!

Here is a list of the ingredients I found on their website, which you can find here evolutionofsmooth.com

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract*, Linalool1. 1Component of Natural Flavor. *Organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. Patent Pending.

I love this lip balm and totally could not live without it anymore. I highly recommend you try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment